|Job description:||Basic Function:
Provides leadership at a customer worksite with a minimum of three Metso Automation employees. Daily review, evaluation and approval of site service staffing and scheduling objectives. May provide input to Technical Service Manager on site employees’ PRP, salary planning and other similar areas.
1. Provide daily scheduling and site leadership of Metso employees at customer work site.
2. Primary expert and liaison between site service, management and customer as required.
3. Responsible for all Metso owned equipment and tools at the customer site.
4. Provide administrative support for the equipment at site by attending daily and weekly meetings with technical and production personnel at the customer’s worksite.
5. Prepare monthly reports indicating performance of the installed equipment. Included in this is a control effectiveness program to document control performance.
6. Provide tuning, process evaluation, process control and sensor correlation support.
7. Provide sales support for service when needed.
8. Be on-call and capable of providing after hours emergency service when needed. Also may provide vacation relief for co-workers.
9. Performs other duties typical to this position as assigned.
Works primarily in a mill environment at the customer work site.
Associates degree in science discipline or two years electronics, electrical or instrumentation discipline.
Experience: one year or more, an asset.
Site resident, travel is approximately 10%
Receives 1-1/2 hours overtime pay for each hour worked in excess of 40 hours each week.
Maintain a valid driver’s license. Collaborates well and also must work independently, making decisions often under stressful conditions. Must have the ability to form professional relationships with customers and employees. Good written and verbal communication skills required. Self-managed and able to set priorities for worksite employees.
|We offer:||We offer a competitive benefits package and challenging work opportunities.|
|Additional information:||Metso is an equal opportunity employer. No agencies.
Please attach your resume for consideration to this position.