CRM Developer, Tekla, Espoo
We are looking for a talented and motivated CRM Developer to join our Business Platforms unit at Tekla Corporation in Espoo.
Our Business Platforms unit provides business users with tools and processes in areas such as CRM, Web and Extranet. The team consists of internal experts providing support to our global MS Dynamics CRM users. We need a team player with excellent communication skills and an independent quick mind.
Depending on your personal skills, your job could include:
- CRM system development and integration to other business platforms
- Consulting in the development of business processes at our area offices
- Report development with MS SQL Server Reporting Services
- Providing support and training to existing users
We expect you to have:
- At least 2 years of experience in MS Dynamics CRM development or customization
- Good command of SQL and experience on report development tools
- Ability to fluently communicate in written and spoken Finnish and English
- Applicable education or proven track record
- Ability to work in a team
- Ability to travel
- Analytical mind, spontaneous personality and ability to solve problems independently
These could improve your chances:
- Experience in software development projects or software business
- Knowledge of Internet Information Services (IIS)
- Business process-oriented mindset
The Business Platforms Unit consists of young, talented individuals and offers excellent possibilities in using the leading modern tools for business development in an international company.
For more information please contact
Juha Kajanen, Manager, Business Platforms Unit, email firstname.lastname@example.org or tel. +358 40 5032 555 (between June 17 and June 28) or
Natasa Anttila-Rautio, Development Manager, email email@example.com or tel. + 358 400 641 189 (between July 1 and July 5)
Please send your application with CV and salary request to firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible, latest on Sunday, July 7, 2013.
Tekla drives the evolution of digital information models and provides competitive advantage to the construction and infrastructure industry. Tekla has customers in more than 100 countries, offices in 15 countries and a worldwide partner network. Tekla currently employs over 500 people, of whom about 300 work in the headquarters in Finland. Tekla was established in 1966, and is one of the longest-operating Finnish software companies. Tekla became part of the American technology company Trimble Navigation Ltd in 2011. www.tekla.com