Williams-Sonoma, Inc. is a specialty retailer of high quality products for the home. These products, representing six distinct merchandise strategies – Williams-Sonoma, Pottery Barn, Pottery Barn Kids, PBteen, West Elm and Rejuvenation – are marketed through nearly 600 stores, seven catalogs and six e-commerce websites. We are in the business of enhancing the quality of our customers' lives at home, and each of our brands serve this purpose. Our Company exceeds $3 billion in annual sales and is publicly traded on the New York Stock Exchange under symbol WSM.
Meet, greet and direct all visitors in a professional pleasant manner.
• Check in visitors and inform associates guests have arrived.
• Issue visitor badges, following WSI security procedures.
• Ensure that all associates have proper WSI photo identification before entering the workplace.
• Issue temporary associate badges to associates following WSI security procedures.
• Maintain and update the daily badge log following WSI security procedures.
• Maintain and update a hardcopy of the corporate phone book on a monthly basis.
• Be an active member of the Emergency Response Team.
• Reserve Parking for associates and guests
• Monitor security video cameras following WSI security procedures.
• Answer and direct all incoming calls accurately.
• Act as an information resource for all associates.
• Ensure all associates entering the parking areas are authorized to do so.
• Maintain a professional appearance of reception area at all times - clean, attractive and uncluttered.
• Direct all deliveries, and couriers to loading dock/mailroom area.
• Distribute catalogs as requested or needed
• Backup receptionist for other WSI Corporate locations on an as needed basis
• Manage Bicycle Reservations on a daily basis. Inventory bicycles daily.
• Other Facilities support as required.
• Reception experience in a corporate environment and/or Hotel front desk concierge preferred.
• Ability to work comfortably in a high volume fast paced environment.
• Strong computer and data entry skills with strong working knowledge of MS Outlook, Word & Excel.
• Must enjoy and excel at greeting and directing visitors and callers.
• Demonstrates the ability to work independently and effectively within a team and adapt to new situations.
• Excellent organizational, multi-tasking and time management skills.
• Strong verbal & written communication skills.
• Display a professional, detail-oriented and proactive approach.
• Ability to interact professionally with internal and external individuals