Join ABB Power Grids and work in a team that is dedicated to creating a future where innovative digital technologies allow greater access to cleaner energy.
We are looking for a Project Planner at ABB Power Grids Finland Oy, Grid Integration business line in Vaasa. In this position, you will focus on project planning and scheduling with respect to various aspects and stakeholders, which you are expected to manage with robust and feasible project schedules. You will work in close co-operation with project managers and design engineers while aggregating the inputs also from our supply chain and customers. You are key player in the projects: You know everyone, and you are on top of everything, which is on-going.
- Creating project plans and running scheduling
- Coordinating internal and external activities
- Integrating material resource requirements with project schedule and defining procurement activities and order lead times
- Establishing a baseline plan for cost and cash flow performance measurement
- Assessing risk in terms of schedule, scope and cost and plan mitigation actions
- Analyzing project schedules and provide reports for project reviews and to all stakeholders
- Living ABB's core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business
- M.Sc. or B.Sc. in relevant field
- Knowledge and understanding of basic contractual techniques
- Expertise in planning and scheduling
- Experience in Primavera P6, Planisware or similar Enterprise Project Management software is considered as great plus
- The ability to create a vision in your area of responsibility and to communicate it to colleagues
- Capability to collect inputs from stakeholders and translate that into a logical plan
- Fluent written and spoken Finnish and English
- Ideally, you feel at home in an environment, where lots of things happen at the same time and you can manage uncertainty, both in personal work, but also when forecasting project schedules
- Ideally, you enjoy a professional and systematic project environment
More about us
It is an exciting time to join ABB Power Grids. ABB and Hitachi have signed an agreement to create a joint venture (JV). By combining ABB Power Grids' with Hitachi's complementary strengths, we plan to form a new and stronger global leader in the power sector. ABB Power Grids and Hitachi will have more than 230 years of combined heritage and experience. Together, we will be well-positioned to shape the future of energy, with pioneering technologies, as the partner of choice for enabling a stronger, smarter and greener grid. The transaction is expected to be completed by the first half of 2020, subject to regulatory approvals. Join us on this exciting journey.
We are interested in employing people who take pride in their craft, can work successfully in a team with different experience and skills, are interested in learning, and insist on high standards of professionalism and performance. We are seeking individual committed to delivering and improving quality. We offer you a challenging position in a global company and a unique opportunity to further your career in planning and scheduling within project business. We offer a great amount of responsibility and very stimulating business environment.
|Yhteystiedot||Antti Rinta-Knuuttila, Project Controls Manager, tel. + 358 50 33 44 603.|
|Työpaikan osoite||Strömbergin puistotie 4, 65320 VAASA|
|Työ alkaa||as soon as possible|
|Työn kesto||yli 12 kuukautta|
|Jätä hakemus||Interested in joining the crew? Apply for the position by April 8, 2020.|
Apply for the position with the job ID FI73841534 at www.abb.fi/uralle.