We are looking for Junior Reporting Specialist, who has has gained technical skills and business mindset from studies or work. If you already have knowledge in SAP and eagerness to develop yourself in a well-known international company, this might be your place!
About the role
You will work closely with implementing SAP S/4HANA by doing SAP-reporting and PowerBI business reporting. More than just analyzing, you will be working in technical side and have an important role in developing business reporting and researching how processes are performing in the project. You will be working as a part of a team and in the beginning you will have a good introduction to your work with a senior colleague showing you the way.
- Chance to work in an interesting, international company
- Flexible working hours
- Possibility to grow into an architect role and build yourself a great career within the company!
- Working in SAP S/4HANA implementing project
- Business Reporting
We are looking for
- Fluent skills in English
- Relevant educational background (preferably IT and business combined)
- Understanding of business processes in order to do business reporting
- Knowledge of SAP, PowerBI and databases
- Gained relevant experience in previous work, studies or hobbies
Knowledge of IT-architectures, coding (R, Python), Azure-platform and Excel (especially macros) are seen as assets.
Start: As soon as possible
Duration: 12 months
Location: City Center, Helsinki
Contact information: This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work. It is a request from our client company that all questions regarding the position is handled by Academic Work.
Our selection process is continuous, and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase.
Our client company is a well-known international company that offers great career paths to young professionals.