As a Project Manager you are in charge of several projects at a time. You will be able to apply your experience in project management, leadership and passion towards co-creating new innovations and executing them into business plans. You will be working in a cross-functional team with diverse professional backgrounds and a wide range of knowledge from different industries.
You are offered
- To apply your experience in project management leadership by taking the lead of innovation projects preparations with the assistance of a project team
- A team of professionals to help you develop your projects and own skills
- A company which thrives its employees to have a good work-life balance
As a consultant at Academic Work you are offered a great opportunity to grow as a professional, extend your network and establish valuable contacts for the future.
- Being in charge of several projects
- Assessing financial reports and analyzing companies
- Designing, mobilizing and building innovation projects resulting in high customer satisfaction
- Communicating and building trust between the company's international stakeholders
We are looking for
- Experience in project management
- Familiar with business proposal writing
- Fluent English
- University degree (e.g. from business, economics or engineering)
- Customer management experience
- Sound understanding of business and revenue models
- Good understanding of technological innovation management & commercialization
As a person you:
- Are eager to learn and you take ownership of your work
- Possess good communication skills and you are ready to work in a cross-functional team
- Flexible ang solution-oriented
- Work well under pressure and able to keep everything tied together at all times
Start: as soon as possible
Work extent: 3 months with a possibility for an extension
Location: Office in Otaniemi, Espoo / possibility for telecommuting
Contact information: This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work. It is a request from Spinverse that all questions regarding the position is handled by Academic Work.
Apply here: https://jobs.academicwork.fi/annons/project-manager-spinverse-oy-espoo/15039403
Our selection process is continuous, and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase.
As the Nordic leaders in innovation consulting we Spinversians specialize in innovation ecosystems that help our customers renew in industries such as energy, bioeconomy, manufacturing, ICT and health. Our customers range from largest corporations to smartest growth companies in the Nordic countries and other parts of Europe. Our unique and bespoken Spinverse approach helps our customers to build radical innovations to 100+ MEUR businesses. Our customer base is all around Europe and we are constantly developing completely new concepts that will enter the markets in 3 to 5 years' time. Read more about Spinverse: https://spinverse.com/