We are now looking for a Regulatory Affairs Specialist for our customer company Varian Medical Systems. In this position you will be working in a team that is responsible for making sure that everything is documented according to regulations. If you have some knowledge of medical device regulations and great skills in English, apply now!
About the role
You are offered
- Great opportunity to develop your skills in a global company
- International team for your support
- Meaningful job duties in a company that develops software for cancer treatment
As consultant at Academic Work you are offered a great opportunity to grow as a professional, extend your network and establish valuable contacts for the future.
- Performs the coordination and preparation of regulatory document packages for releasing medical device software to different markets
- Represents the Regulatory Affairs function on the development team. Reviews and approves Design and development documents in the Regulatory Submissions role
- Assists with regulatory agency inspections and internal /external audits
We are looking for
We don't expect you to be an expert at regulatory industry since current regulations are relatively new, but we hope that you have basic knowledge of the industry!
- Relevant educational background
- Knowledge of regulations applicable to medical devices
- Fluent skills in English
- Previous work experience from similar tasks is considered as an advantage.
As a person you are:
Start: As per agreement
Work extent: Full time, 12 months (possibility to discuss continuation of the contract)
Contact information: This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work. It is a request from Varian that all questions regarding the position is handled by Academic Work.
Our selection process is continuous, and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase.
Varian Medical Systems, Inc. is the world's leading supplier of radiotherapy equipment and software for treating cancer. Varian Medical Systems employs over 6,400 people and in its most recent fiscal year it reported annual revenue of over $ 3.0 billion. Varian Medical Systems Finland Oy designs and develops the state-of-art radiation therapy treatment planning products such as Eclipse