Do you have a passion and drive for automated technology? If so, you might be the one we are looking for! We are now looking for a Software Test Developer for our client company Konecranes and their Port Solutions technical support team. If you have experience on automated software testing, Robot Framework and Python, read further and apply.
About the role
Software Test Developer supports the software development teams in test automation. The software development team is focused on automated container handling with the applications ranging from assisting features to fully autonomous equipment. The goal is to develop more efficient and safer cranes. Your role in this is to execute tests to provide essential information for the software development team.
You are offered
- An exciting and challenging position in container handling automation
- Multicultural and global team
- Limitless self-development possibilities
- A great opportunity to gain experience in a large Finnish-based company operating in 50 countries worldwide
As a consultant at Academic Work you are offered a great opportunity to grow as a professional, extend your network and establish valuable contacts for the future.
You will work close together with the software test manager, software development teams, product owners and project managers. Your tasks will include:
- Development of tools and test automation platform
- Creating and executing test cases
-Reporting and discussing about findings with software developers
- Possible manual testing in cases where test automation is not feasible.
We are looking for
- Bachelor's or master's degree level on Computer Sciences or related fields
- Solid skills on automated software testing
- Experience on designing and creating test cases with Robot Framework
- Experience on writing test libraries with Python
- Fluent English, fluent Finnish is seen as an advantage
Experience on software development in Linux environment and knowledge on tools like Git, Jira, Docker, Virtual box etc. are considered an advantage.
Start: As soon as possible
Working hours: Full-time
Employment period: 12 months with the possibility to continue
Contact information: This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work. It is a request from Konecranes that all questions regarding the position is handled by Academic Work at email@example.com
Apply here: https://jobs.academicwork.fi/annons/software-test-developer-to-konecranes/15045261
Our selection process is continuous and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase.
Read more at https://www.konecranes.com/