ASSISTANT PROJECT MANAGER
ALMACO Accommodation Systems Division (Turku, Finland)
In collaboration with the Project Manager, the Assistant Project Manager has the responsibility of the overall management and overall responsibility of site activities in assigned projects.
The specific responsibilities of this role are:
- Assisting project manager in the planning, scheduling, management direction, customer satisfaction, financial outcome and project completion of assigned Accommodation projects
- Assisting project manager in ensuring that assigned projects are delivered according to contract and respecting customer requirements
- Supporting project manager in leading the project team from start-up meeting until end of guarantee period
- Leading the site team from start up until delivery
- Supporting project manager in project reporting and documentation as per customer process and ALMACO internal guidelines
- Handling customer and subcontractor contacts alongside project manager
- Managing site inventory and on-site logistics
- Proactive risk analysis, risk management and risk mitigation in all project phases
Successful candidates will have:
- Technical or Business-related education, including leadership studies (recent Naval Architect graduate)
- Minimum of 2 years of project management work experience
- Skills in delegating and organizing
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work with and manage cross-functional teams.
- Understanding of project financials
- Good spoken and written English
- Microsoft Outlook, Excel, Word and Project
For further inquiries about the position, please contact Vice President, Project Management, Accommodation Systems Division, Irmeli Luosujärvi at +358 40 019 4972.
Applications, including CV, will only be accepted if submitted online using the form on our website at www.almaco.cc/careers
. If you have any questions please contact Melanie Hernandez at Melanie.email@example.com
Please note that by applying you are giving consent to ALMACO Group to keep your cv / resume in our database.
|Yhteystiedot||Vice President, Project Management, Accommodation Systems Division, Irmeli Luosujärvi at +358 40 019 4972 or|
Melanie Hernandez at Melanie.firstname.lastname@example.org
|Työpaikan osoite||Uudenmaantie 100, 20760 PIISPANRISTI|
|Työ alkaa||as agreed|
|Työn kesto||yli 12 kuukautta|