Join a growing design team working on products and projects at the Vaasa office of a UK-based technology company. As a product designer you guide product teams towards the right solutions to user problems while defining and communicating design guidelines for development.
- Communicating with product managers and stakeholders to understand business and user needs
- Working on user flows from concept to implementation
- Delivering design work to development and Quality Assurance
- Building and maintaining a coherent design system and usage guidelines
Qualifications and Skills
- You have experience delivering digital design work that meets defined specifications and requirements
- You are interested in understanding the root causes of user problems and verbalizing how to best solve them
- Fluency in English and an ability to motivate and critique design decisions is essential
- An understanding of web and/or native software development is considered an advantage.
Send in an application with attached CV to email@example.com
About Auga Solutions
Auga is a product and technology development house situated in the center of Vaasa. Auga works on multiple award-winning software products and services that are used by customers around the world in the audience engagement and market research industries.
|Yhteystiedot||Fredrik Englund, firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Työpaikan osoite||Hovrättsesplanaden 19 A, 65100 VAASA|
|Palkkaus||According to agreement|
|Työ alkaa||Immediately or according to agreement|
|Työn kesto||yli 12 kuukautta|
|Haku päättyy||29.11.2019 klo 16:00|