Bluefors designs and manufactures state-of-the-art ultra-low temperature cooling systems for scientific research. We need people who want to be part of progress and use their expertise to help deliver Bluefors systems to cutting-edge research fields, such as quantum computing and nanotechnology. Our head office is in Pitäjänmäki, Helsinki. The markets for our high-tech products are constantly growing and currently we employ more than 150 professionals from 18 different nationalities.
We are looking for people with a mind-set for high-quality and professionalism and a capability to work in an international growth company. You will get the opportunity to develop yourself with challenging and varying tasks and grow with the company in a high-tech environment. We offer competitive benefits package and a flexible working environment. We are a non-smoking workplace.
You will be a part of our Fine Assembly team operating a Weldlogic circumferential welding lathe.
Main responsibilities are:
- Welding stainless steel assemblies using a Weldlogic circumferential welding lathe
- Machining parts using a manual lathe
- Pickling the weld beads and vacuum testing of welded assemblies
- Maintaining equipment and facilities
Qualities and skills:
- Applicable education and/or skills gained from work experience
- Systematic and quality-oriented mindset
- Positive, service-minded attitude and ability to react to rapidly changing situations
- Finnish and English language skills
- Experience in TIG welding and brazing
- ERP system usage skills
Send your CV and 1-page cover letter with a salary expectation to email@example.com
The interviews will be held already during the process and the position will be filled once a suitable candidate is found.
For more information contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
|Yhteystiedot||Antti Kaartinen, Head of Fine Assembly, email@example.com|
|Työpaikan osoite||Arinatie 10, 00370 HELSINKI|
|Palkkaus||According to contract|
|Työ alkaa||According to contract|
|Työn kesto||yli 12 kuukautta|
|Haku päättyy||17.11.2019 klo 23:55|