CADMATIC is a design, engineering and information management software solution for marine, process plant and construction industries. We help our customers design, build and operate technologies for the safe production of energy, materials, food and pharmaceutical products, to transport people and cargo, to keep the world's waterways secure, and to have a good time on luxury yachts and cruise ships.
Technical Documentation Engineer / Technical Writer
As a technical writer, you will be working on technical documentation for the customers. You will describe technical functions of our 3D CAD/CAM software CADMATIC in a clear and understandable way for professional users of our software. The goal of the documentation is that customers understand the value of the software functions and understand how they can use them.
You will be a stakeholder in determining the needs of end users of technical documentation. Studying our products and talking with product designers, application specialists and developers provide you with the necessary input for the documentation. Different media will be used by you to increase the users understanding (screenshots, diagrams, videos, etc.) You will be an important stakeholder in deciding which medium will be the most effective for delivering the message (manual, online manual, video, etc.)
You will be responsible for the content, layout, and use of language. English is the main language used in all documentation. Translation of your work to other languages will be made by others.
Possible locations for this position are in the Cadmatic office Turku or Tampere, Finland.
- You are a graduate of Polytechnic school or University with a technical profile
- You can understand complex technical engineering software and translate that into easy to understand texts
- Advanced level in English and the ability to write easy to read texts
- A minimum of 3 years work experience as technical or marketing writer
- Experience of documentation work in close connection with R&D is an advantage
- Engineering, shipbuilding and software background is a plus
- Basic skills in HTML, use of Jira, video editing will be considered as an advantage
- You are a self-starter and able to work independently
- A growing international business and organization at the forefront of the industry expertise and world-class software products
- A stable, profitable company with a long history and a strong market position.
- An opportunity to join a team of talented and enthusiastic professionals.
- Relaxed working atmosphere - we keep our work agile and get things done.
- Work with a growing customer base in a commercial field.
- Competitive benefits and flexible employment conditions.
If you recognize yourself in the above profile, we invite you to apply. Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis but please apply by March 10th 2020 on www.cadmatic.com/careers
. Please add your CV and motivation letter to your application. All applications should be sent via our web and your details will be treated confidentially.
For more information about the position, please contact Ms. Ludmila Seppälä, Product Marketing Manager, email@example.com
, telephone +358 50 4329 726.
|Yhteystiedot||For more information about the position, please contact Ms. Ludmila Seppälä, Product Marketing Manager, firstname.lastname@example.org, telephone +358 50 4329 726.|
|Työpaikan osoite||Hatanpäänkatu 1, 33900 TAMPERE|
|Työ alkaa||Sopimuksen mukaan|
|Työn kesto||yli 12 kuukautta|
|Jätä hakemus||Complete the application online at www.cadmatic.com/careers|