CADMATIC is a design, engineering and information management software solution for engineering projects in the marine, process plant and construction industries. By combining intelligent 2D and 3D modelling, and advanced digital information management with an exceptional user experience, we provide the best products in the field. We help our customers to design, build and operate technologies for the safe production of energy, materials, food and pharmaceutical products, to transport people and cargo, to keep the world's waterways secure, and to have a good time on luxury yachts and cruise ships.
Web Application Developer, Summer / Part-time (Turku or Tampere, Finland)
We are looking for a student for a summer job and possibly part-time job during studies.
- Some practical programming experience from either your studies or hobby projects.
- An interest to learn about web application development in either front-end, back-end or both.
- Our stack is AngularJS / .NET / MSSQL. Any experience with these or similar technologies is a plus.
- Interesting, real tasks - no toy projects.
- An opportunity to join a team of talented and enthusiastic professionals.
- A growing international organization with a relaxed atmosphere.
- Low level of bureaucracy - we keep our work agile and get things done.
Please apply online on our website www.cadmatic.com/careers
and attach your CV, motivation letter, transcript of records and code samples and/or GitHub links.
The deadline for applications is March 8th, 2020.
Check out why Ludmila loves to work at CADMATIC on Turku Business Region channel and what Jenni, Juan, Niek and others appreciate in CADMATIC on CADMATIC YouTube channel.
More videos at https://www.youtube.com/user/cadmaticsoftware/videos
|Työpaikan osoite||Linnankatu 52, 20100 TURKU|
|Työ alkaa||Sopimuksen mukaan|
|Työn kesto||1 - 3 kk|
|Jätä hakemus||Complete the application online at www.cadmatic.com/careers|