Citec is an international multi-discipline engineering and technical documentation company -through our solutions we can make an impact on a sustainable, innovative future within technology. This far we have done more than 10 000 projects to more than 100 countries - full scope engineering in more than 1000 power plant projects. Citec is headquartered in Finland, and has offices in Sweden, Norway, France, Germany, India, and Saudi Arabia.
We are now looking for a
As a BIM Expert, you will be joining our project teams as a key person in BIM content development and BIM coordination in multi-discipline projects. You will be providing considerable in-depth technical knowledge and expertise within BIM, act as support to our Project Managers and Principal Engineers as well as play an important role in coordination between the technical disciplines. You will have a strong interface with our valued customers.
We offer you:
- Challenging, leading technical expertise tasks in plant and industrial/commercial building delivery projects
- Responsibility in leading our BIM-projects and participation in developing BIM-processes
- Possibilities to further develop and deepen your competence in large scale industrial engineering projects
- Career development possibilities in an international expert organization
- Flexible, international and friendly working community
- B.Sc. or M.Sc. in Engineering
- At least 10 years work experience, vast experience from BIM design work
- Wide knowledge of technology, equipment and systems within own area, deep technical knowledge of BIM.
- Knowledge and understanding of standards, regulations and directives within BIM
- Experience in various 3D engineering tools
- Good co-operation and communication skills in English
- You are a problem solver, you are analytical and you have a systematic approach to work
For more information please contact:
Anita Åkerman, Head of Civil Engineering & HVAC, firstname.lastname@example.org
, +358 50 4679 509.
Apply latest 15.5.2021