Are you looking for new challenges in your career? At Citec you will be involved in challenging and demanding design projects - every day. If you are a strong team player with goal-oriented mindset you could be our new Application Specialist!
As an Application Specialist at Citec you will be joining an international and dynamic team working with both domestic and international customers in the energy and industrial markets. In this role you would be based in our headquarters in Vaasa, Finland.
Admin tasks and user support for Autodesk products (Autocad, Revit, Plant3D, Vault)
in Engineering, Computer Science or IT Engineering
- Preferably you would have gained some years of relevant working experience already, but missing experience can be replaced with deeper acquitance with Autodesk products.
- Fluent English, both written and spoken
- Willingness to learn and acquire new knowledge continuously.
- Programming skills are seen as an advantage (Visual Studio, .NET, Windows scripting)
- Work experience in engineering business is beneficial to succeed in this role.
- Chance for professional development
- Support and training for the new tasks and responsibilities.
- Skilled, supportive colleagues, friendly atmosphere and flexible working environment.
For additional information please contact Jouko Penttinen, Head, Design Tool Development +358 40 5816 847.
The last application date is June 7th, 2020. Apply at citec.com/careers
The expertise of Citec lies in industrial plant and product engineering and in technical documentation. Through our multidiscipline projects and innovations, we have impact on people's lives worldwide.
Citec's headquarter is in Vaasa, Finland. We have offices in Finland, Sweden, Norway, France, Germany, India, and Saudi Arabia.
See more about the Citec family: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fwlh5Kp9nkc
Citec - Expertise with passion
Join our global family!
|Yhteystiedot||Jouko Penttinen, Head, Design Tool Development +358 40 5816 847.|
|Työpaikan osoite||Silmukkatie 2, 65100 VAASA|
|Työ alkaa||Sopimuksen mukaan|
|Työaika||kokoaikatyö, 37,5 tuntia / viikko|
|Työn kesto||yli 12 kuukautta, toistaiseksi|