Head Of Operations
Equilibrium is a venture studio working on transformative decentralised technologies. We are excited to build technologies of the future with our global clients and partners. Our team is growing fast and we are looking for a talented Head of Operations to lead our day-to-day operations and internal processes. The position is remote-first but presence at our Turku headquarters is required from time to time.
You would be working closely with leadership, operations and engineering-oriented teams, designing and implementing processes to minimize friction from work and facilitating communication within and between these teams. In essence, your job will be to make sure the organisation runs smoothly.
Job duties include, but are not limited to:
- Leading day-to-day operations
- Developing, scaling and optimizing internal processes related but not limited to HR and finance
- Internal reporting and planning processes
- Creating, developing and implementing operational best practices
Must-have skills and qualifications:
- Proven ability to work simultaneously with several projects while keeping focus on execution and delivering results consistently
- Ability to turn high-level strategies into clear and easy to understand tasks
- Experience in leading small teams and demonstrating success
- A basic understanding of technological concepts (e.g. database, networking) and a desire to learn (a lot) more.
- At least 5+ years of experience from a similar role
- Full proficiency in both, Finnish and English
Salary & benefits:
Salary and benefits will be negotiated separately based on the candidate's skills and experience. Make sure to include your salary request in the application!
More about the company:
Equilibrium builds core infrastructure for the new distributed web. We are a group of humans who think the web should be open source, peer-to-peer and private by default.
Read more about our vision and projects on https://equilibrium.co/
Apply by 31st of May 2020 by sending your application and CV to email@example.com
Make sure to include in the cover letter:
- A short paragraph on why you would like to work at Equilibrium specifically.
- Links to any relevant content (Github, Twitter, LinkedIn, etc.).
- Your salary request.
- Potential starting date.
|Työpaikan osoite||Työ useassa osoitteessa tai etätyö|
|Työkokemus||yli 5 vuotta|
|Työ alkaa||Sopimuksen mukaan|
|Työn kesto||yli 12 kuukautta|