Enersense International Oy provides its customers with resourcing solutions which appreciate the fluctuations in their projects. Our company is an ISO 9001:2008/14001:2004-certified actor with more than ten years of experience in operating in close cooperation with large-scale nuclear and construction sites, the Olkiluoto 3 nuclear power plant site being the largest of them.
We are currently looking for a I&C Open Point Design Engineer for our client in Olkiluoto Nuclear Power Plant, Finland. We are offering challenging work in an international project environment.
Main tasks and responsibilities:
- Checking of re-test result against open points requirements and TXP functional and wiring documentation
- Om-display implementation
- To identify if performed tests are not completed and request finalization
- Issue LOPs in case of missing incorrect results
- Check with V&V about the completeness coverage
- Clarification of technical issues with the other disciplines
- Reporting: provide input to the different weekly/ monthly reports
- Reporting to V&V on site manager
- Engineering Degree
- Working with TEC4-Tools, Tec4fde, Tec4fun and all TXP related issues
- Working with ES685, ES680 and TXP Code Generation
- Reliable and organized
- Experience in technical design activities
- Good relationship and team working skills
- Basic knowledge of VPE and PDMS Tools
- Good knowledge of Office software's
- Ability to work with databases, lists and Documentum
- Fluent English required
Please register as a job seeker and apply for the position through our website.
The position will be filled as soon as a suitable candidate has been found.