Enersense International Oy provides its customers with resourcing solutions which appreciate the fluctuations in their projects. Our company is an ISO 9001:2008/14001:2004-certified actor with more than ten years of experience in operating in close cooperation with large-scale nuclear and construction sites, the Olkiluoto 3 nuclear power plant site being the largest of them.
We are looking for Piping Supervisor for our client in Borås, Sweden.
Tasks and responsibilities:
- Responsible for piping installation schedule and ensuring completion of scheduled work on time and within budget
- Assisting installation team when required
- Planning and performing of the preparation work for the specific contractor under consideration of the engineering input, availability of stored materials in our client's scope
- Supervision and follow up of the contractor's execution of piping works
- Review and closure of execution documentation in coordination with the method team and final documentation team
- Ensure that the piping works on site are performed according to the contractual standards
- Check that human resources and equipment are mobilized by the subcontractors according to plans
- Check that the subcontractors are using the right technical documentation
- During take-over operations, check that piping works have been completed according to schedule and quality requirements
- Supervise the erection and installation work of clients employees and subcontractors.
- Assure that the subcontractors comply with agreed contracts.
- Assure that the subcontractors comply with the End Client's and Client's HSE (Health, Safety and Environmental) rules, as well as with local requirements in the country of the site.
- Approve technical and commercial change orders requested by the subcontractors, within the limits set by the Site Manager.
- Stop the work in his/her responsibility area if there is a risk of serious accident.
- Work in a safe manner without risk to him/herselves, others or the environment
- Obey HSE policy and related instructions
- Comply with site rules
- Report all incidents, near miss cases or HSE risks as instructed
- Correctly use all required personal protective equipment (PPE)
- Make suggestions on how to improve HSE practices
- Ensuring effectiveness and quality of erection and installation work
- Preparation of erection and installation work, defining and reserving needed manpower and resources
- Ensuring the safety of erection and installation work in own responsibility area
- Supervision of right timing of erection and installation work
- Coordinating material sending and receiving together with the shipping department and Construction Planning Engineer
- Daily, weekly and monthly reporting of erection and installation work progress to the Site Manager
- Compile quality documentation
- Compile acceptance certificates contractor/client and client/the End Client (lifts, elevators, HVAC etc.)
- COR/NCR settlement with contractors and Customer
- Hand-over punch-list and finishing works to Site Manager
- Civil Engineer, Mechanical Engineer or Architect with at least a year of professional work experience
- Must have leadership skills to direct labor resources including installers and subcontractors
- Must have organizational skills to take a project from the design stage and see it through to completion
- Excellent communication, listening and presentation skills
- Good knowledge of piping, equipment insulation and mechanical works
- Result oriented in particular with respect to Safety, Quality, Cost and Schedule (On Time Delivery - OTD)
- Organizational and planning ability to prepare the execution works of the contractors
- Assertiveness in front of the contractors
- Ability to analyse, optimize and improve the performance of works
- Ability to work in a team with good human relationship and team spirit
- Good knowledge of site erection and installation work and/or suitable education/experience
- Minimum 2 years of experience as Site Supervisor on boiler, evaporation or similar process
- Has good understanding of contractual issues
- Has proved to have capabilities to adopt skills outside his/her discipline
- Has good knowledge of Site Reporting Tools
- Good knowledge of English
The post will be filled as soon as a suitable applicant is found.