Our mission is to match talented employees to challenging positions within our client companies who operate in various industries: energy, manufacturing, construction and many more. For this position, we provide a time being contract and we give all our employees full support throughout the whole employment process. Whatever role you would perform through us, your work will be meaningful and you will have a significant impact on the project.
We are currently looking for a Process Electrical Commissioning Technician for our client in Olkiluoto Nuclear Power Plant, Finland.
Your main tasks will be:
- Supporting electrical commissioning of Process components
- Provide relevant commissioning results and test documents, maintaining a high level of quality and attention to detail
- Documenting the test results which are acceptable and in compliance with nuclear and industry standards
- Participate in troubleshooting of complex electrical issues associated with the electrical components of the process consumers and Power supply systems
- Supporting other electrical commissioning activities (test bench, MV/LV switchgear, diesel generators, UPS units, HVAC, EXOTIC systems) as needed
- Support test in scope of SCI52E & I and particular SCI53, plus additional tests in I&C scope
- Quality, schedule and safety of all commissioning activities in his/her branch
What do we expect from you?
- The candidate should be able to get familiarized with the technique in a short time frame
- Electrical qualification degree required in one of the following disciplines:
- Electrical installation, service and maintenance works, trouble shouting on electrical systems.
- 4 plus years, experience of commissioning tasks on electrical systems at large industrial installations or power generation plants. (Nuclear, Process systems, Oil & Gas, Production chain), gaining work experience associated with Motors, LV/MV-switchgear, Valves and Actuators
- Working in a team with other technicians and cooperate with other disciplines
- SFS 6002 certificate and valid 1st aid training is highly appreciated
- Experience in overall Commissioning tests, participation to testing, support for cold or hot functional testing is a plus
- Nuclear experience: will also be appreciated
- Fluent English required
By applying you will create your own job seeker profile and you will be a part of our candidate network. We will be able to offer you suitable job opportunities also in the future.
Please note that due to our client's urgent need only applicants with a valid working permit / EU-citizenship can be considered.
The position will be filled as soon as a suitable applicant is found.