Our mission is to match talented employees to challenging positions within our client companies who operate in various industries: energy, manufacturing, construction and many more. For this position, we provide a time being contract and we give all our employees full support throughout the whole employment process. Whatever position/role you will perform through us, your work will be meaningful and you will have a significant impact on the project.
We are currently looking for a Quality Engineer for our client in Olkiluoto Nuclear Power Plant, Finland.
Your duties in this position will be:
- Elaboration of proposals for corrective and preventive actions from product and/or functional related non conformances
- Subcontractor audit planning, performance and follow-up of findings
- Internal surveillance: Planning and performance of internal audits on different organizations
- Participation to the project internal meetings (Quality, Maintenance, Commissioning) in order to ensure a smooth collaboration level of quality
- Organization/participation in external meetings with the client and subcontractors
- Collection and compilation of relevant information about QA activities in order to prepare the quality report
- Prepare and perform QA trainings
- Updating of quality documentation
You will be a good match with a set of these skills:
- Relevant Bachelor degree in Engineering
- At least 3 years' of experience as project quality assurance or quality control personnel for industrial construction projects
- At least 3 years' experience in conducting project quality audits, surveillance of suppliers and/or performing evaluations and reporting
- Knowledge and understanding of quality assurance concepts, practices and standards
- Comprehensive knowledge of contracts requirements, codes & norms required by the various project specifications
- Good interpersonal skills
- Effectively applying functional and technical skills, integrity and trust
- Fluent English
By applying you will create your own job seeker profile and you will be a part of our candidate network. We will be able to offer you suitable job opportunities also in the future.
Please note that due to our client's urgent need only applicants with a valid working permit / EU-citizenship can be considered.
The position will be filled as soon as a suitable applicant is found.