We are currently looking for a Technical Assistant for our client in Olkiluoto, Finland. The start would be as soon as possible and the estimated project length is 6 months.
Our client is a multinational company specializing in nuclear power and renewable energy. Work will be situated on Olkiluoto 3 Nuclear Power Plant construction site.
In this role you will have the following responsibilities:
- Technical assistance for OM NTM management
- Follow up tasks (open points, external release, CP 4-6-1 help and support for TOTO team)
- Participation in technical meetings and writing minutes of the meeting
- Follow KPI's external release
- Help and support for administration of documentation (MCR)
- Help and support all team members
You will be a good match with a set of these skills:
- Suitable education background and formation in all secretariat works
- Good skills in MS office program
- Good knowledge of Documentum
- Experience with SAP, Visio and Aims
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- English and Finnish skills required
By applying you will create your own job seeker profile and you will be a part of our candidate network. We will be able to offer you suitable job opportunities also in the future.
The position will be filled as soon as a suitable applicant is found.
Enersense is an operator for experts and workforce in the field of industry. We employ about 1 000 people a year. Enersense was founded in 2005 and our experience already covers a total of 39 countries, 62 different nationalities and 562 different job functions. Our mission is to connect skilled professionals to challenging jobs in our customer companies in Finland and worldwide. Our customers focus on many different industries, such as energy, construction and manufacturing.
As an Enersense employee, you will be provided with comprehensive occupational health care and seasonally changing benefits with our partners. We support and assist you throughout your employment, including in various logistical matters. We want you to be successful and have the possibility to develop yourself on your career path. If you wish to get a boost for your career, submit your application already today.