We are currently looking for a Administration Cooedinator for our client in Olkiluoto, Finland. The start would be as soon as possible and the estimated project length is 12 months.
Our client is a multinational company specializing in nuclear power and renewable energy. Work will be situated on Olkiluoto 3 Nuclear Power Plant construction site.
Your main tasks and responsibilities will be:
- Coordinate actions related to Expatriates arrival and departure
- Coordinating and organizing moves of furniture, firs arrival and housing
- Use existing admnistration processes and procedures to follow and monitor the scope
- Administration coordinator will take care of the mail delivery
- Weekly manpower reporting based on arrivals and departures
- Support other administration team members when needed
For this role, we are expecting from you:
- Sufficient experience on administration related tasks (1-3 years)
- Driving license (B)
- Flexible and initiative
- Hard working
- Motivated team player
-Knowledge of Rauma area considered as a benefit
- Excel knowledge considered as a benefit
- English skills needed
By applying you will create your own job seeker profile and you will be a part of our candidate network. We will be able to offer you suitable job opportunities also in the future.
The position will be filled as soon as a suitable applicant is found.
Enersense is an operator for experts and workforce in the field of industry. We employ about 1 000 people a year. Enersense was founded in 2005 and our experience already covers a total of 39 countries, 62 different nationalities and 562 different job functions. Our mission is to connect skilled professionals to challenging jobs in our customer companies in Finland and worldwide. Our customers focus on many different industries, such as energy, construction and manufacturing.
As an Enersense employee, you will be provided with comprehensive occupational health care and seasonally changing benefits with our partners. We support and assist you throughout your employment, including in various logistical matters. We want you to be successful and have the possibility to develop yourself on your career path. If you wish to get a boost for your career, submit your application already today.