We are currently looking for a I&C Maintenance Engineer for our client in Olkiluoto, Finland. The start would be as soon as possible and the estimated project length is 11 months.
Our client is a multinational company specializing in nuclear power and renewable energy. Work will be situated on Olkiluoto 3 Nuclear Power Plant construction site.
Your main tasks will be:
- Review engineering deliveries for completeness and correctness according to changes expected to grant approval for implementation on site
- Prepare/Update Maintenance instructions with regards to EOMM applicable revision
- Carry on the risk assessment for a safe execution of the tasks
- Definition and preparation of the resources needed (Spare parts, tools) on site
- Participation in the review of the I&C Maintenance equipment and peripheral testing devices required for the tests
- Implement engineering changes on site according to the change management procedures in force with regards to traceability requirements
- Review of the Maintenance instructions and equipment configuration - scripts and testing tools to be implemented for the execution of the periodic tests
- Execution of the periodic tests/ Preventive maintenance tasks under the supervision of the system leader
- Assistance to the preparation of the work reports including the assessment of the I&C test outcomes
- Support to troubleshooting activities, if any
- Provide inputs to progress measurement and reporting linked to his / her section leader and I&C Maintenance manager
- Initiate corrective actions in case of deviations
For this role, we are expecting from you:
- Master's degree
- Experience in Maintenance
- Experience in a production facility or power plant would be a plus
- Analysis and synthesis skills,
- Rigorous especially for adherence to procedures in force on site including configuration management
- Good relational and communication skills,
- Good oral expression & writing skills
- Ability to work in an international team
- Aware of HSE and IT security aspects
- English skills needed
- Ability with French, German or Finnish would be a plus
By applying you will create your own job seeker profile and you will be a part of our candidate network. We will be able to offer you suitable job opportunities also in the future.
The position will be filled as soon as a suitable applicant is found.
Enersense is an operator for experts and workforce in the field of industry. We employ about 1 000 people a year. Enersense was founded in 2005 and our experience already covers a total of 39 countries, 62 different nationalities and 562 different job functions. Our mission is to connect skilled professionals to challenging jobs in our customer companies in Finland and worldwide. Our customers focus on many different industries, such as energy, construction and manufacturing.
As an Enersense employee, you will be provided with comprehensive occupational health care and seasonally changing benefits with our partners. We support and assist you throughout your employment, including in various logistical matters. We want you to be successful and have the possibility to develop yourself on your career path. If you wish to get a boost for your career, submit your application already today.