We are currently looking for a Mechanical Planning Engineer for Auxiliary Systems for our client in Olkiluoto Nuclear Power Plant, Finland. Start of the project is as soon as possible.
Main tasks and responsibilities:
- Check if the scheduling of the activity is accurate with the overall activities on the plant (water movement, commissioning, work window,).
- Assess the impact of the activity on the other branches
- Check that the activities from all entities fit together in the time schedule
- Secure the not violation of the technical specifications
- Propose/define changes in the planning sequences in order to
- Fulfil the technical Specification
- Get a more appropriate sequence for the project progress
- Harmonize the mechanical activities with the electrical and the I&C activities
- Schedule Nuclear Testing Manual (Plant conditions, pre-requisite, links in the schedule)
- Process the Work Orders to ensure they are ready to start according the date in the schedule
- Schedule the late maintenance activities
- Be aware every day of the status of each of the system part of the scope of responsibility
- Regular reporting about the schedule and plant progress
- Mechanical, Process or Nuclear engineering degree
- At least 5 years of Nuclear experience in Pressurized Water Reactor
- Good communication skills
- Expertise in mechanical and fluid system design and/or commissioning
- Expertise in planning and scheduling of construction site works (construction, maintenance, commissioning)
- Experience of operation in nuclear power plants
- Deep knowledge of the Olkiluoto 3 process systems, especially Auxiliary Systems
- Overall knowledge about the Olkiluoto 3 electrical and I&C systems
- Team player attitude
- Capable to make reasonable decisions
- Capability of chairing of meetings
- Experience of integrated master schedule in Primavera
- Experience of CMS - WO/BLO tool
- Experience of work planning
- Permit to Work (PTW) experience
- English skills
By applying you will create your own job seeker profile and you will be a part of our candidate network. We will be able to offer you suitable job opportunities also in the future.
Please send us your CV in English. The position will be filled as soon as a suitable applicant is found.
Enersense International Plc implements zero-emission energy solutions and is closely involved in supporting the current energy breakthrough and making a zero-emission society a reality. Enersense's brand and the ability of its personnel to adopt new ways of working and of using digital technology are especially well known through large construction projects in Finland and internationally in approximately 40 countries. The company has around 2,400 employees.
As an Enersense employee, you will be provided with comprehensive occupational health care and seasonally changing benefits with our partners. We support and assist you throughout your employment, including in various logistical matters. We want you to be successful and have the possibility to develop yourself on your career path. If you wish to get a boost for your career, submit your application already today.