We are currently looking for a Mechanical Supervisor for our client in Guyana, South America to supervise their tank installation project. Starting date is as soon as possible and the estimated project duration is 5,5 months.
Main Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Evaluation of the Mechanical design, correction etc.
- Installation Supervision, advising mechanical systems
- Supervising the tank installation works
- Reporting weekly to Section Manager/ Site Manager / Project Manager depending on the project organization
- Following the safety rules of the installation, reporting if any risks.
- Complete the project and given tasks
- Maintaining professional and technical knowledge by following the development of the mechanical engineering
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Ensure work completion in accordance with the latest revision of Issued for Construction drawings, specification, Request for Information and other project design information
- Mechanical Engineering background
- Expertise in Tank construction preferred
- Previous experience in a similar position
- Ability to prioritize and organize work effectively
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Fluent English language skills required
By applying you will create your own job seeker profile and you will be a part of our candidate network. We will be able to offer you suitable job opportunities also in the future.
Please send us your CV in English. The position will be filled as soon as a suitable applicant is found.
Enersense International Plc implements zero-emission energy solutions and is closely involved in supporting the current energy breakthrough and making a zero-emission society a reality. Enersense's brand and the ability of its personnel to adopt new ways of working and of using digital technology are especially well known through large construction projects in Finland and internationally in approximately 40 countries. The company has around 2,400 employees.
As an Enersense employee, you will be provided with comprehensive occupational health care and seasonally changing benefits with our partners. We support and assist you throughout your employment, including in various logistical matters. We want you to be successful and have the possibility to develop yourself on your career path. If you wish to get a boost for your career, submit your application already today.