Fixura is the oldest peer-to-peer lending company in the Nordics. Our aim is a rapid growth in Finland and expansion to several other countries during the following years.
We are looking for a
Communication and Content Specialist / Manager
to take ownership of our online content and communication to external partners like investors. You have creative approach to content creation and storytelling. You can also simplify complex product features to messages that our target groups understands and adopts. You understand the importance of details and consistency when communicating about financial products.
- Product and company related copy-writing
- Website management together with the team
- Social media presence
- Content calendar planning together with team
- Preparation of press releases, other company communications and employer branding
Required skills and experience:
- Proven experience from copy-writing and / or corporate communications
- A strong understanding of SEO best practices for web copy
- Knowledge and experience of using CMS / emailing systems is a plus
- Solid understanding of content creation for social media
- Experience of working with financial products is a big plus
- You are proactive and outgoing personality
- Feel comfortable working with occasional tight deadlines
Fluency in Finnish and English is a requirement. Swedish is very much appreciated at least on the level where you understand it but maybe can't create sophisticated content in Swedish.
Our headquarters are in Vaasa, Finland, but also remote work and / or freelance work is possible.
Please submit your CV and motivational letter in English through our website. We are evaluating applications on an ongoing basis.