Inspired to grow with your experience, learn, and share with new colleagues?
Huhtamaki is a key global player in sustainable food-on-the-go and food-on-the shelf packaging solutions. Our innovative products help billions of consumers around the world make responsible lifestyle choices every day. Today, packaging plays a significant role in food safety and convenience. We are committed to making packaging more circular and we embed sustainability in everything we do.
Huhtamaki Foodservice Nordic is part of the Huhtamaki's Foodservice Europe-Asia-Oceania business segment. We produce paper disposable tableware, such as cups and plates, and supply them to foodservice operators, fast food restaurants and coffee shops. In the Nordics, we have a manufacturing site in Hämeenlinna, Finland and sales offices in Estonia, Norway and Sweden.
We are now searching for a Manager, Process Improvement, location at Hämeenlinna site.
Your responsibilities include:
- Execute the Total Production Manufacturing (TPM) culture and program for the business
- Drive the company standards within the factory and be a change agent for continuous
improvement throughout the operation
- Co-ordinate with operations, maintenance and engineering teams to develop and improve
autonomous, preventative, predictive, and reliability maintenance programs
- Provide status reports regarding the execution of TPM activities. Identify issues and
provide recommendations to address roadblocks and areas of opportunity
- Provide coaching, mentoring and training on the application of TPM methodology, culture,
and tools including Overall Equipment Effectiveness (OEE) tracking, PDCA Principles,
Autonomous Maintenance, Root Cause & Problem-Solving Techniques, 5S, Kaizen, Poka-
- Plan and execute TPM learning/training programs
- 5+ years hands on experience in manufacturing equipment and processes
- Experience with Lean & TPM manufacturing principles
- Ability to work in large cross-functional teams and at multiple levels in the organization
- Good communication and coaching skills
- Goal-oriented and proactive in problem solving with creativity and a high energy level
To succeed in this role, you must have excellent written and spoken English and Finnish language skills. You are a business-minded and collaborative team player also talented in the leadership. The role requires for logical and systematic approach and the ability to make solid decisions. You are an expert in managing your time and calendar and used to solve problems.
It's essential that you prove to be a focused TPM Manager with continuous improvement and zero loss mind-set having hands-on approach delivering projects, training and coaching in a demanding process environment.
Everything we do is underpinned by our values Care, Dare, and Deliver. Huhtamaki people love a challenge. We work together, with a strong sense of respect and integrity. We like to make things happen. Are you? In return, you'll open opportunities to develop yourself in an equal opportunity environment. You'll get the chance to build the legacy of Huhtamaki based on its 2030 strategy and work with like-minded people around the world. You can go as far as you want to with Huhtamaki - we trust and empower people, so they flourish.
With 100 years of history and a strong Nordic heritage, we operate in 35 countries and 81 sites around the world. Our 18,600 employees are working to deliver smart next-generation packaging. Our 2019 net sales totalled EUR 3.4 billion. Huhtamaki Group has its head office in Espoo, Finland, and the parent company Huhtamäki Oyj is listed on Nasdaq Helsinki Ltd. Find out more about our Sustainability Action Plan and our ambition at www.huhtamaki.com
For further information please contact Senior Manager Operational Excellence Johanna Asikainen, mob. +358 (0)44 7821 361.
Please apply via link no later than 29.11.2020. We aim to fill the position as soon as possible and may make our choice prior to the end of the application period in case we find a suitable candidate.