- Manage the flow of day-to-day operations
- Expert support for other BO-RAN engineers
- Part of global technical delivery team. Supervise team in technical related matter. Provide technical supporting, include dealing with technical problem and fault, maintenance operation, and devices upgrading.
- As technical point of contact, e.g. engineering team, customer, and vendor, to provide training to employees and customers.
- To engage directly with marketing team, project team, and customer for the purpose of promoting and delivering strategic services.
- To analyze network faults, resolve complex network problem, and troubleshoot issues in the network raised by first level
- Management escalation of breached SLA/OLA cases and KPIs according to internal procedures
- Handling design, plan, implementation, integration and/or migration of customer RAN network including software commissioning and corresponding acceptance test for all types of RAN network: UMTS / GSM / WIMAX / LTE
- Interaction with Front Office, NPM and Field Service teams during network troubleshooting activities as well as planned works
- Work utilizing pre-prepared Instruction, traffic & performance tools Script commands, etc.; resolve straight-forward upcoming cases and escalate the complex cases to GTAC.
- Preparation of scripts to improve daily operation
- Report relevant KPI’s in relationship to the agreed levels/thresholds.
- Guidance as expert in complicated cases
- On-site support in complicated cases or if required by Customer
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, EXPERIENCE AND TECHNICAL SKILLS:
- Bachelor or Master degree or equivalent in ICT or Economic Profile University
- Min. 3 years of experience in Back Office RAN
- Very good understanding of Mobile Telecom RAN technologies and services (GSM/UMTS/LTE, WiMAX)
- Programming skills
- Good understanding of IT technologies
- Fluent Finnish
- Good English (written & spoken)
- Ability to support 24/7 activities
- Customer oriented
- Ability to work in stress environment
- Analytical and incident/problem resolution and prioritization skills
- Operational awareness and ownership
- Willing to learn and constantly improve technical knowledge
Qualifications that are an additional advantage:
- Basic Chinese
- Familiarity with Huawei RAN technologies and products
- Experience in BO-RAN unit maintaining Huawei RAN products
- Security Clearance or similar security certifications
Interested? Please register your English CV with your salary request at www.experis.fi ASAP.
More information after 30th of July from Senior Consultant Petteri Paassola, email@example.com
Experis™ is the global leader in professional resourcing and project based workforce solutions. We attract, assess and place specialist professional talent, connecting the passion of individuals with the ambition of business. We specialize in providing professional opportunities across IT and Engineering, Finance and Accounting, Sales, Marketing, Communications and HR. We deliver high-demand talent for mission-critical positions to clients in over 50 countries. Experis is part of ManpowerGroup, the world leader in innovative workforce solutions.Viimeinen hakupäivä Mahdollisimman pian