- Supervision on the network performance related KPIs & Statistics, in accordance with the agreed service levels and initiate corrective alerts/actions/process when necessary.
- To coordinate with the FO, CM and BO engineers the network performance evolution (versus expected thresholds, trends or comparative analysis) as well as to initiate consequent PDTs – performance degradation tickets - when necessary
- Observe and detect at various time intervals both the network traffic and performance patterns and trends such as to conclude on possible degradations and trigger corrective process in shortest time possible.
- Support Change Management Process by monitoring relevant statistics pre & post CR implementation time and report the undesired/unexpected results for a timely validation or a Roll-back decision.
- Generate Network Performance reports based on a predefine schedule or ad-hoc to support P&E Optimization process.
- Perform the 1st Level analysis of the Performance Reports and escalate the abnormal cases to the 2nd Level (BO/TAC/P&E/Network Performance Management) when necessary
- Network performance surveillance, 1st Level analyze, pre & post CM checks, NP reporting;
- Work utilizing pre-prepared Instruction, traffic & performance tools Script commands, etc.; resolve straight-forward upcoming cases and escalate the complex cases to BO/TAC/P&E/Network Performance Management.
- Track and Manage PDTs and solve standard problems;
- Interact with other technicians, customer technical staff and other groups within Service Delivery organization
- Responsible for requesting Performance Degradation Tickets towards FO Engineer (PDTs) for network performance related problems and service functionality and to escalate within the department / group as well as to the Network Performance Management Engineers so that service layer may be maintained at specified level
- Report relevant KPI’s in relationship to the agreed levels/thresholds.
- Monitor the network traffic & performance before and after change requests have been implemented
- Escalation of breached SLA/OLA cases according to internal procedures
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, EXPERIENCE AND TECHNICAL SKILLS:
- Bachelor or Master degree or equivalent in ICT or Economic Profile University
- Min. 1 year of experience in Network Performance Unit environment for telco operator
- Very good understanding of Mobile Telecom technologies and services (GSM/UMTS/WLAN/TCP-IP/SMS/VMS etc.)
- Very good understanding of IT technologies
- Fluent Finnish
- Good English (written & spoken)
- Ability to support 24/7 activities
- Customer oriented
- Ability to work in stress environment
- Analytical and incident/problem resolution and prioritization skills
- Operational awareness and ownership
- Willing to learn and constantly improve technical knowledge
Qualifications that are an additional advantage:
- Basic Chinese
- Familiarity with Huawei RAN technologies and products
- Experience in NPM unit maintaining Huawei RAN products
- Security Clearance or similar security certifications
Interested? Please register your English CV with your salary request at www.experis.fi ASAP.
More information after 30th of July from Senior Consultant Petteri Paassola, email@example.com
Experis™ is the global leader in professional resourcing and project based workforce solutions. We attract, assess and place specialist professional talent, connecting the passion of individuals with the ambition of business. We specialize in providing professional opportunities across IT and Engineering, Finance and Accounting, Sales, Marketing, Communications and HR. We deliver high-demand talent for mission-critical positions to clients in over 50 countries. Experis is part of ManpowerGroup, the world leader in innovative workforce solutions.... Viimeinen hakupäivä Mahdollisimman pian