N-Pro Resources Oy Ltd is a staffing and recruitment company founded in 2012. As a member of Nipromec Group we offer services for multiple industries with emphasis on energy and construction. N-Pro Resources offices in Finland are located in Rauma, Turku, Tampere and Helsinki.
We are looking for a ORDER MANAGER and EXPEDITOR for a project in Olkiluoto. Work starts as soon as possible and estimated duration is until 31.1.2021.
Main tasks include:
- Purchase Order placement
- Close coordination with the engineering and inspection teams, as well as construction and commissioning when needed,
- Definition of the Order follow-up plan,
- Leading meetings contractual and gate review meetings with the Suppliers and issuance of related minutes of meeting,
- Participating when necessary to audits and inspections at Suppliers premises,
- Management of the correspondence,
- Follow-up tools update (eg. VPRM),
- Change management: negotiating, writing and handling NARs and Change Orders,
- Contract management, follow-up of bonds, guarantees, acceptance certificates
- Invoices review and validation,
- Management of the claims from/to the subcontractors,
- Management of issues linked to the subcontractors (legal obligations, taxes, HSE),
- Contractual milestones tracking, follow-up of remediation actions plans,
- Contracts closing,
- Budget preparation and follow-up (including PFR process),
- Risks and Opportunities management,
- Internal reporting (operational, time schedule, progress and financial),
- Writing Lessons Learned.
- Suitable degree
- Previous work experience in orders, contracts, negotiating and management
- Knowledge in nuclear power plant operations are highly appreciated
- Good communication skills in spoken and written English. Ability with German, French or Finnish would be a plus.
For more information please contact Nipromec Groupin HR Assistant Viliina Salminen, tel. 050 464 8350.
The position will be filled as soon as suitable candidate is found, so apply this position immediately. Please note that by applying you agree that your data is handled according to our recruitment register (http://www.n-pro.fi/handling-of-personal-information-recruitement-register
Privately owned Finnish Nipromec Group consists of Nipromec Oy Ltd, Nipromec UK Ltd, N-Pro Resources Oy Ltd, Nipromec EP and Nipromec Site Services. Nipromec Group is audited and certified by Bureau Veritas and holds the ISO 9001/14001 and OHSAS 18001 certificates. 2019 Nipromec Group turnover was 16 million Euros. For more information please go to www.n-pro.fi