We are looking for a Finnish speaking International Recruiter for an exciting opportunity in a fast-growing recruitment agency located in Oslo!
Nordic Jobs Worldwide is a fresh and ambitious company that focuses on connecting candidates from Finland, Sweden, Norway and Denmark with some of the biggest businesses in the world. Our ambition is to be the best in the world at what we do.
We love freedom in the workplace and have a creative team of colleagues who reach new goals and heights daily. We work with over 100 customers in 28 countries. Do you want to be part of our journey?
During 2019 we had another 70% revenue growth and went from 16 to 23 employees internally. Now the goal is to grow further and therefore we are looking for an International Recruiter to strengthen our Finnish team!
We are a culture-driven organization that is driven much by our values. It permeates the work we do daily for our customers and candidates.
TOP CLASS PERFORMER - We aim to be the best in the world in what we do!
GLOBAL CONNECT - We are connecting people worldwide!
ALWAYS ADAPTING - Future driven mindset, with simplicity behind every decision!
CLIENT PARTNERSHIPS - The key to success, we create this together!
COMMON SUCCESS - Win-Win-Win is always our ambition!
PASSIONATE AT WORK - We love what we do!
Are you at the beginning of your career and looking for an exciting company to continuously grow with? Are you interested in a career within the recruitment industry? Are you looking for a dynamic and international place to work, with fantastic colleagues and exciting challenges? Then we would love to hear from you!
AS AN INTERNATIONAL RECRUITER, YOU WILL BE WORKING WITH THE FOLLOWING TASKS, BUT NOT BE LIMITED TO:
- Hold responsibility for your own recruitment projects with existing customers
- Work primarily with Finnish speakers but also other languages
- Use your creativity to create eye-catching and informative job adverts
- Be active on the phone and headhunt proactively to source candidates using various portals and tools
- Take full advantage of Social Media to create visibility and reach out to potential candidates
- Screen applications and interview candidates via telephone and Skype
- Create candidate presentations and follow up the process with the clients
- Match-make and build stronger relationships with candidates and clients
- Continuously work with time management to create your own structure and success
- Work towards weekly and monthly KPIs and budgets
TO BE SUCCESSFUL IN THIS ROLE, YOU;
- Are a fluent speaker in Finnish and English - additional languages are beneficial
- Are interested in an international career and environment, want to develop and love working with people
- Are structured and able to multi-task
- Have a positive and solution-oriented mindset
- Are a strong communicator and enjoy talking to candidates and clients
- Are goal-oriented and driven by reaching targets
- Are interested in the recruitment industry
- Adapt fast to changes and able to work with deadlines
- Are self-driven and able to work efficiently both independently and in teams
- Have relevant education and/or experience in a similar role
WHY BE A PART OF NORDIC JOBS WORLDWIDE?
- A great onboarding process and continuous training
- Varying tasks and a dynamic work environment
- Own responsibility and ownership
- Great opportunity to work in a fast-growing company
- Career opportunities both locally and globally
- Business trips and social events - we have a lot of fun together!
- Modern office with great view over Oslo
- Basic Salary and Commission
Do you want to know who you will be working with? Check out our video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rhr4OlkOztA
Last but not least:
We offer coaching, development and an exciting journey. You will be part of a fast-growing company that works in an international environment. CV and cover letter can be sent to email@example.com
If you have any questions, please email our COO and Co-Founder Björn Bernhardsson, firstname.lastname@example.org
or our Delivery Manager Frida Lönnberg, email@example.com
. As we interview candidates continuously, we ask you to send your application as soon as possible.
We are a professional Nordic recruitment specialist focused on connecting candidates from Sweden, Finland, Norway, and Denmark with businesses from all over the world.
Nordic Jobs Worldwide is the largest language Recruitment agency in the Nordic region, we match the most exciting jobs with Nordic talent. Over the past 2 years we have recruited and helped over 1000 Nordic speakers to their dream job with our partners in over 28 different countries.
+47 412 44 854
|Työpaikan osoite||Nedre Slottsgate 13-15, 0157 OSLO, Norja|
|Palkkaus||Basic salary + commission|
|Työ alkaa||As soon as possible|
|Työaika||kokoaikatyö, Salary according to agreement|
|Työn kesto||yli 12 kuukautta|
Applications are reviewed and interviews held continuously, the position is filled when the right person is found.