Reima is a world-leading activewear brand dedicated to kids. With over 75 years of experience, we know it's the small details that make the biggest difference. That's why our award-winning products are safe, innovative, sustainable, and will last the test of time. Reima employs almost 500 people on three continents. Courage, excellence, integrity, collaboration and joy are the values that drive our behavior. Read more about us on www.reima.com
Sales Operations Director, Europe
Reporting to the Head of Cluster Europe, the Sales Operations Director leads B2B and B2C support functions and operations essential to sales productivity. These include orderbook management, customer service functions, logistics, and systems management. The role is central in the creation and optimization of business processes and monitoring of orderbook fulfillment for maximized customer satisfaction. Strong collaboration with internal and external stakeholders is essential to ensure the appropriate objectives and priorities are met within the sales organization supported.
The main responsibilities of the position
- Leads and optimizes the sales operations team in line with business requirements for all channels, including ecommerce, retail, wholesale and solution sales.
- Proactively monitors and strives to maintain high levels of quality, accuracy, and process consistency in the sales organization's planning efforts. Works to ensure all sales organization objectives are executed in a timely fashion.
- Implements and oversees enabling technologies and processes, i.e. B2B shop-keeping for increased efficiency in the sales order placement and execution of tactical sales initiatives.
- Works closely with sales management to regularly review sales process quality, helps set necessary priorities and supports in developing and aligning customer communication.
- Actively participates in and tracks sales execution related to go-to-market and segmentation initiatives as well as clearance activities. Follows up set KPIs.
- Supports sales management in understanding and monitoring process bottlenecks, inconsistencies and compliance with required standards. Facilitates an organization of continuous process improvement.
- Ensures orderbook integrity and fulfillment in line with set guidelines and launch dates.
- Monitors the accuracy and efficient distribution of sales reports and other intelligence essential to the organization.
- Owns and manages relationships with external partners such as Reima 3PL, contact center services and ensures KPIs are met.
- Manages PO placement and optimization to trading organization and oversees the inbound and outbound activities.
- Oversees the financial planning for assigned business areas.
To succeed in this role, you will need
- Master's or bachelor's degree in business administration, or similar
- Strong leadership skills combined with change management experience
- Entrepreneurial and development mindset with hands-on approach to drive best practices and simplification of current tasks and processes
- 10+ years of experience within a sales operations leadership position or similar preferably in retail industry, and experience in leading teams and projects
- Excellent team working and social skills to coordinate and balance priorities in a complex business environment to reach one common goal
- Comfortable operating in a fast-moving environment
- Experience in working in an international company is seen as an advantage
- Strong business acumen, analytical skills and structured way of working
- Excellent verbal and written English language skills and willingness to travel
We offer you an opportunity to further develop your competencies and knowledge in our innovation-driven and international working environment. The position is permanent and located in Reima Europe's office in Vantaa, Finland.
Please apply with your CV and application including salary request latest by 3 August 2020.