You want to save the Earth? It is not a one-man show, but sure you can be part of it! SpinDrive is a hi-tech company aiming to revolutionize global bearing markets and promote positive climate impact. If you have an entrepreneurial mind-set, value freedom in working life yet appreciate the strong team support you could be the one who we are looking for!
We are seeking a Lead Software Architect. The person should be energetic and performance-oriented. The key qualities are ability to work in a team, to deliver on time in a fast-paced environment and self-imposed attitude.
We expect the new team member to lead our controller and platform architecture development in close cooperation with the hardware team. You will take care of the product software infrastructure including the development procedures, shaping tools, products and evaluating the value chain.
- C/C++ language development in embedded systems
- Linux development in embedded systems
- Experience with Xilinx Zynq / ARM Cortex A (ARMv7-A / ARMv8-A) series devices is an asset
- Testing automation and continuous deployment
- Structuring a real-time application on several coresthreads
- Experience with Real Time operating systems is an asset
- Experience with IoT, edge computing and cloud infrastructure is an asset
- Experience with Xilinx SDK / ARM toolchains is an asset
- Modern versioning systems
- Basic knowledge and understanding of electrical circuits
- Basic knowledge and understanding of signal conditioning and filtering
- Basic knowledge of automation and control systems
- Experience with switching power converters is an asset
- Python language
Despite the extensive list of appreciated skills don't be afraid to apply if you have some of the top priority skills.
Job location in order of priority: Lappeenranta, Helsinki, rest of Finland.
English proficiency required.
|Yhteystiedot||Nikita Uzhegov, Puh: +358465261394, email@example.com|
|Työpaikan osoite||53100 LAPPEENRANTA|
|Työkokemus||ei lainkaan - 1v|
|Työn kesto||yli 12 kuukautta|
|Jätä hakemus||To apply send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org |
If you have any questions please call COO Nikita Uzhegov, +358465261394.