Transport Mikko Korhonen Ltd. provides reliable and efficient, high-quality semi-trailer hauling in continental Europe. Our services are based on over 20 years' experience on European roads.
We operate through main ports of Germany.
Transport Mikko Korhonen Oy is now employing professional drivers for semi-trailer hauling duties in Western-Europe.
What we offer:
- Market-based salary
- Permanent contract
- Personally adjusted working periods in request
- Paid holidays
- Social benefits following Finnish law
- Compensation for courses and documents needed for maintaining professional skills
What we require:
- Minimum of 2 years' experience in similar tasks
- Correct and polite behaviour
- Suitability for international working environment
- Flexible attitude and ability to independent work
- Driving license class CE
- Driver qualification card
- ADR license for groupage
- Language skills: Basics of English and/or German, other language skills will be considered as an advantage
- EU citizenship or permit to work in Europe.
If you are interested, do not hesitate to contact us.
Email application, short CV or further questions to (English, Russian, German):
Tel.: +358451109962 (English)
Tel.: +358451070001 (Estonian, Russian)