Are you passionate about structure and coordination and thrive in a dynamic work environment? Do you like dealing with people and have confidence to drive your case combined with great listening skills? Then you might be our new Service Planner in Vaasa, planning the work for our service technicians in the area.
Sales - SBU NCE - Planning Finland
Vestas Northern and Central Europe is a sales business unit covering Scandinavia, UK, Ireland, Poland, the Baltics, Germany, Benelux as well as Eastern Europe and south of Africa. We are responsible for the Sales function, Project, Installation and Service of wind farms throughout these regions. We strive to be the No. 1 performing business unit within Vestas, and we aim to make Vestas Northern and Central Europe the best place to work.
The Service department in Finland is responsible for service, service sales and maintenance of the wind turbines within the Nordic countries. Located in Vaasa, you will be part of a regional team and be responsible for service planning in North Finland. You will also be an important part in securing and delivering products and service to meet our customers' expectations. Vestas' service department is a busy area with a lot of exciting things happening. In order to be effective, we need excellent Planners who can manage changing situations with a confident and structured approach.
- Analyse requirements and plan service and other scheduled activities
- Allocate and direct resources for unplanned schedules
- Prioritise open work orders within defined company rules and guidelines
- Ensure effective internal communication of both planned and unplanned activities
- Create a comprehensive weekly package of prepared work orders for each service team
- Escalate issues regarding possible overload and shortage of work to the Supervisor and/or - Regional Manager as appropriate, make recommendations to make effective use of resources
- At least one year of experience with related tasks, such as coordination
- Bachelor's degree within a related field
- Experience of workload planning is meritorious, ideally gained in a Technical Services or - - - Logistics related service environment
- Oral and written fluency in English and Finnish, Swedish language skills is an advantage
- Experience with MS Office (Excel in specific) and good IT skills in general
- Experience of SAP and/or planning tools is an advantage
- Excellent planning and organisational skills
- A systematic and analytical approach with attention to detail
- Flexible to sudden changes with a focus on problem-solving
- An ability to remain calm under pressure and to handle varying workloads
- Proven ability to analyse numerical data and identify trends
- Approachable personality, being attentive but able to stand your ground
- Clear and concise oral and written communication skills
What we offer
We are a team of skilled and committed colleagues who are all enthusiastic about wind energy. We have a good atmosphere within the department, and everyone is always prepared to help when needed. You will have the opportunity to develop a career in a global company within a very exciting industry. We offer a competitive salary and benefit package.
Primary work location is our office in Vaasa, Finland.
Travel from time to time may occur.
Some planned work during weekends might occur in the future.
Last day of application is 2nd August.
For questions about the position, please contact Recruiter Elin Holm, Sweden at +46 73 073 99 03 or Team Leader Paulina Kaivo-oja, Finland at +358406721265.
Vestas is the energy industry's global partner on sustainable energy solutions. We design, manufacture, install, and service wind turbines across the globe, and with more than 113 GW of wind turbines in 81 countries, we have installed more wind power than anyone else.
Through our industry-leading smart data capabilities and unparalleled more than 96 GW of wind turbines under service, we use data to interpret, forecast, and exploit wind resources and deliver best-in-class wind power solutions.
Together with our customers, Vestas' more than 25.000 employees are bringing the world sustainable energy solutions to power a bright future.
Vestas promotes a diverse workforce which embraces all social identities and is free of any discrimination. We commit to create and sustain an environment that acknowledges and harvests different experiences, skills and perspectives, and gives everyone equal access to opportunity.
We invite you to learn more about Vestas by visiting our website at www.vestas.com
and following us on our social media channels.
|Yhteystiedot||Elin Holm, +46 73 073 99 03|
Paulina Kaivo-oja, +358406721265
|Työpaikan osoite||65380 VAASA|
|Työn kesto||yli 12 kuukautta|