Would you like to work in a work environment that is most certainly unique? With us, you get to do meaningful work and enable a more environmentally friendly way to travel and transport.
We are looking for a Revenue Management Analyst to join our Passenger Services Division's Revenue Management team in Helsinki.
In this role you will be responsible for daily following the market situation and operating our revenue management tools to optimize offered fare levels in order to maximize passenger counts and ticket revenue on a set of domestic long distance markets with tens of millions of euros in annual sales. Analysis and development projects are also key tasks. This is a very important role as revenue management has a substantial impact on company results and VR is currently focusing heavily on state of the art RM capabilities.
- Experience in revenue management system usage
- Strong result orientation to meet schedules in top quality
- Willingness to continuously learn and develop oneself
- Commercial mindset
- Systematic and analytical way of working
- Good skills in mathematics, analytics & data science and/or operational research
- Bachelors or Masters degree in a relevant field
- Finnish language skills will be an advantage but not a requirement, fluent English is a must. Applications are welcome in both English and Finnish.
We also value
- Knowledge on B2C travel industry
- SQL and R / Python skills
10 reasons to choose us
1. Your work will impact the daily lives and travel of hundreds of thousands of people and the transportation of thousands of tons of cargo
2. We reduce the carbon footprint of society through our actions
3. 6,000 nice co-workers and professionals
4. A wide variety of training and learning opportunities as well as different career paths
5. A competitive monthly salary and incentive reward models
6. We offer work time flexibility for different life situations and a remote working opportunity
7. Free travel on Finnish railways for both work and leisure, as well as a wide range of tourism and recreational opportunities at staff prices in Finland and abroad
8. Support for your sports and cultural activities as well as daily lunches
9. Extensive occupational health services
10. Modern tools and workspaces
Customers and growth are at the heart of what we do, as well as the well-being of our staff. We are constantly developing our management and work culture, as we believe that a good employee experience also produces the best customer experience.
We invest heavily in the future of our business and digitalization. All our operations are guided by responsibility and continuous development, as we want to continue to be a major leader in public transport and logistics.
Great! Submit your application by 19.5.2021 via the link below.
Need more information?
For more information on the task, please contact Revenue Manager Samuli Vilkman by email firstname.lastname@example.org
or by phone 0408621049.
VR Group is a versatile, environmentally friendly and responsibly operating travel, logistics and maintenance service company. The Group employs about 6,000 professionals. VR Group operates mainly in Finland, but also has operations abroad, especially in Russia.